Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 22, Sunday, June 1st

Okay...I've officially hit a new record for me. I've touched old aquarium water, rocks and plants. Who knows how much dead fish debris actually touched my hands. Totally and completely gross! But we now have a new fish who has joined our family. (Heaven help him. All other fish have come to our house to die.) Erin named him Tony the Tiger. While we were at WalMart today, Evan used his own money that he's been saving to buy himself a new Wii game. He bought Tony Hawk's Downhill Skater. (yes, he's my little Sk8tr boy.) He is thrilled and is already getting pretty good at it. I tried it one time tonight and immediately crashed Tony Hawk into a wall and then managed to send him over a cliff.

We all 'spoke' to Chris tonight and managed to do a video call- it was GREAT to see him live! There was a slight delay because of the 2-hour time difference, but it was fun. It made me miss him even more though! They come home next Sunday! We have to make it 7 more days. This is the last official week of school, so that will be exciting for the kids.

Off to watch another chick flick...PS. I Love You. It will probably make me cry, but that's okay.

No comments: