Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 21- Saturday, May 31st

YMCA Water Park Opening Today! This was an exciting day for our town- the long-awaited outdoor water park opened and we were there! The only thing that was missing was Chris. He would have liked to have been there for this day. We had a great time (and got a little too much sun.) The Shelby Star was there and filmed Evan going down the waterslide. If you watch closely, you will see Erin walk by a few times in her green and white bikini. For some reason, there is also lots of footage of me helping Evan put on his goggles. Thank goodness he filmed me from behind and I had my shirt on! How mortified would I have been if I had made the footage in my bathing suit?!? Others in town were not as lucky. Check out the link to see for yourself...
You will have to watch an advertisement first, then the video will open
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1155362759/bclid1173324576/bctid1582123063

Also...another great part of the day was that my sister, Krista, together with her fiance Jason and my parents have most likely made a selection of a date and location for their upcoming wedding. Looks like we will be making a trip to Marco Island, FL the weekend of April 18, 2009! They are planning to get married on the beach (way cool) and the reception and festivities will be at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort. http://www.marcoresort.com/Weddings.asp The party is on!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Cute video of you guys at the pool! It was like they were following Evan around! :)

Very excited about the location/date being picked. I'll put pics up on my blog soon...leaving FL now, heading back to Seattle. Love you!

Patti said...

That sequence with the goggles was hilarious! I'm still chuckling. Krista and Jason left earlier this afternoon. I miss her already. Cute picture of Erin in her costume.