Friday, June 6, 2008

Day 27- Friday, June 6



One more day to go! We've almost made it! We are busy getting the house all cleaned up for Chris to come home. The kids are busy making a 'Welcome Home' sign for tomorrow. We will be going to High Point in the mid-morning (first, making a stop at South Park Mall (smile)!) Chris and Vance are expected to arrive about 2 or 3 pm tomorrow afternoon.
Thank you to EVERYONE who has helped me these 4 weeks! I appreciate you taking the time to read Chris' blog (and mine). We both love all of the comments we've had from our family and friends!
Love,
AMY

1 comment:

cinder99 said...

I know you and the children are so anxious to welcome Chris home, but I also believe that Chris is "very" excited about coming home. We know Janet is excited as well to have Vance home again.

We wish it wasn't so far to HP so that we could join the welcome home party. Drive safely, and give Chris a hug for me.
Love, Gramma Betts